Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Berry Delicious!



Okay, Okay! So, I am not so good at this blogging thing! I guess when you don't have kids, or anything exciting to report, there isn't much use for a blog page!
Well, the countdown has begun for my next adventure! This time I will be driving out to Arizona to see my amazing brother David, his fabulous wife, Kate, and their two most adorable babies, my beloved nephews, Izak and Landon! I am super excited to be able to spend so much time with them!
Other than that on the horizon, I have finals coming up the week I return! Yikes!! Wish me luck in macroeconomics, the rest is a breeze!
I did get offered a job at the Snowbird Cliff Spa and I am tentatively starting there on the 1st of December....now all I need to do is get up the nerve to hand in my notice at my current job! I had better hurry up! December is almost here! Why oh why am I such a pushover!
On a lighter note! I am now THIRTY-ONE years old! Oh, I have entered the age of wisdom and enlightenment! Ha ha! Actually, I really don't feel any different, except I am now in the threshold of my thirties!!

1 comment:

kate said...

we're super excited to see you too!!!